Saturday, February 11, 2006

2-6-06

As I end my weekend of fun and excitement I thought I couldn’t have done this without some of you. Here it goes… To the inventor of closed captioning I couldn’t have watched a whole (and understood) movie without you. The maker of baby wipes! You all know those suckers can be used for just about anything. Also I’m not going to for forget my quicker picker upper… Bounty! My oldest son and husband for “keeping it real” and not carrying the laundry down all weekend, I’m mean what am I some sort of princess? After a long day at work I’m thanking anyone that delivers pizza, popcorn, fries, goat cheese, whatever’s edible, you all know who you are ! For the leprechauns that will be dropping off my gold to take care of all my debt, I have patience you little guys, I’m not giving up on you! Finally a great big hug to those who bring me Zoloft none of this would be possible without any of you! Keep ‘em coming! My life so far….

No comments: