Saturday, February 11, 2006

2-2-06

I awaken today like most mornings, a thirty pound child sitting on my bladder (my alarm clock). I shower, and then head down to start the day to refreshed faces. This morning it was my lovely daughter screeching “I hate my life!” In my head I’m thinking stay home and switch with me today, but of course I smile and hug her and say “Princess it’s going to be a great day, just wait.” Now internally I am struggling what I am doing today?... Laundry (yippee), cleaning (double yip), perhaps I’ll organize something (yip, yip, yip). I then remember I have a play group with the baby this morning Oohh the stories I will hear, infidelities, murder, embezzlement, and total Desperate Housewives moments! I rush now to put on make-up (I’m going out!) My day will now have a story a Grown-Up story. I will report back in a little while, stayed tuned….. My life so far….

No comments: