Saturday, February 11, 2006

1st story

Woke up with a headache to my daughter crying because the baby bumped her front tooth (which is now hanging in the middle of her mouth like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible).
Can’t change clothes, may get stuck on tooth….. Can’t eat but somehow manages….Drooling…. Cant go to school because it hurts and “I look funny” ( during this her tooth is swaying back and forth due to the gusty winds her speech causes)… now sitting on the couch watching Dora the Explorer eating peanut butter crackers…. PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I then decided to continue on my daily chore of laundry only to discover that it has reproduced in the middle of the night!! Could be the result of my oldest and his “layering” phase! Although he did make it to school despite the cut on his thumb (which will “make it difficult for him to do anything at school”). My husband at least was completely supportive through this trying time, words of encouragement have been seeping from his pores… I believe it was “Sprint account… conference call... Report…nothing to drink at work … and Later!” My life so far….

No comments: