Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2-14-06

You are what you eat, that must be why I feel like crap now. I am typing to you with only one finger knowing at anytime I may pass out. So this is just an educational letter of toxic chemicals not to mix at anytime. Alright here we go, cinnamon popcorn, Quarter Pounder with cheese (no onions I’m not crazy), powdered donuts, large sweetened beverage (doesn’t matter what it is, it’s the sweetened part that will get you), french fries with ketchup, chocolate hearts (it is valentines day), and a touch of water. I’m a lump on the floor and the worst part is I’m thinking about dinner. Oh also I did chew up a couple of Tums (the calcium is good for you). Well Happy Valentines Day to all, just remember to celebrate in moderation. This may be the #1 day of bloating, nauseousness, constipation, gastric eruptions, and all around pressures in the middle section. Just remember to hug all your loved ones and don’t be afraid to push someone out of the way for the last chocolate marshmallow carameled heart… you’ll have to wait a whole year to get another one.

No comments: