Thursday, October 12, 2006

10-12-06

Three of my favorite shows:

1. The Office- any time Steve Carell says “That’s what she said” I laugh. And Dwight can we just hang out? I find you witty… in a serial killer sort of way.

2. Lost- but at this time I may be more confused than normal (if that is at all possible). Is one side of the island a Club Med? Also keep Sawyer dirty, please no shower for him! And then send him to my house to do some yard work, where we will reenact last night’s scene. (To my hubby… he really did some fabulous landscaping and there’s no need for him to clean up to come over hereJ.)

3. Project Runway- Auf Wiedersehen. I can’t help its just like my home life; the deadlines, the pressure, bickering, cleaning up, people judging you, and hot models (did I mention I was 5’11 ½” with a 26 waist? Ha-ha).

No comments: