Saturday, February 02, 2013

Spin Me - Part 1

"Lets do a spin class", this was my brilliant idea. A spin class is not where you spin in circles till you fall laughing, which would have been fun except now I'd probably puke since I'm not as young as I used to be (ok older!). It's a class with stationary bikes where you just ride easy breezy into the sunset with cute outfits, so I believed. The participants my sister, who's main work out is stretching for the TV remote or finding her plug for her nook. Myself, my work out routine is doing laundry and shaving my legs. Finally my neighbor who actually has lost weight before through the magic of "exercise". So the class we found starts at 545a, yes I hear the rooster, and its located nearby. Basically setting us up for no excuses, we can all make this work, genius right? First class day we arrive at 530a only to be greeted by the guard, 60ish lady who wants all our details of our belonging there, I have on a sports bra what else could she want?!  Twenty minutes later we finally open the glass doors to a dim lit room with a mirrored wall and hardwood floors, where skinny someone's are already in full pedal mode. I mean narrow people, just walking stick little, and I have been called skinny but this is thin. Ok so I thought I'd hop on and ride and then I'd have abs and legs, the kind of legs where I would have to get insurance on, because they are so effing fantastic!

No comments: