Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Liar, Liar

I went to get a new scale, as the one I have at home seems to be on the fritz. After weighing myself on mine, the number seemed way off and I have the sense its thinking to hard. So I went to Target and picked up a new fancy calibrated by monks on top of a mountain in Nepal, sturdy as The Rock, lifetime battery, with all the bells and whistles scale, let's hope it whistles "woot woo". I got it home, stripped down- not even a sock left, and stepped on it. Unbelievably its wrong too, that same pesky number came up! It's not even close to the number on my drivers license! I guess I have to write a letter to the makers of the scale...Dear Scale Maker, I'm thinking of a number, appropriate to my height and hair mass, you are not close, so I'm asking for a refund. I hope in the future you can provide me with customer satisfaction....

No comments: