Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Metallic Blue Eyeshadow

The 80’s came up in conversation and to tell you the truth I didn’t care for them much but I took some time to reflect and now I come up with things that I did like.

1. Brooke Shields eyebrows why can’t that be back in, all this tweezing and plucking can make a girl go blind.
2. Feathered hair because I think my arms were in the best shape of their lives, it was one heck of a workout.
3. Leg warmers, they do more than pants do alone.
4. T.V., simpler times what did we have 5-6 channels? Now with 7,214 channels I can’t find a darn thing to watch.(maybe more a late 70’s thing)
5. I seemed to have more money…Oh that’s because I lived with my mom.
6. Boones Farm cost around a buck now it’s like $3, inflation is killing my buzz.
7. Video games were so much easier…Pac-man, centipede, Mario

The biggest thing I miss is that I didn’t realize how fit I was (without trying) and if I could go back I would wear a bikini 24-7. To school, shopping, work, whatever I would not care…you know I really hope I’m not afflicted with dementia and I think I’m 17 again and I think I used to wear a bikini all the time and I think well I think you can see where this is going…scary….

No comments: