Thursday, January 08, 2009

Famous Duos for $2000

Yesterday I was allowed to remove the bulky bandage and take a real shower. This would have been more pleasant if I was knocked out, because the amount of tape used and the way it had fused to my skin was dreadful. I sounded like a Pomeranian that saw a squirrel, yipping and yelping. Finally after removal I got to see the boo-boo up close and all I could think was ow. The area that was cut is around an inch and in an area that that all I can think of telling you is ow. Also my boob was flat from the pressure of the Chinese torture bandage, like those Chinese finger cuffs where all you have to do is relax and they will come right off but you freak pulling and tugging like Lou Ferrigno and your kid who just got them out of some prize box is losing it because you're going to break their reward and when you finally get them off your fingers they're blue and have the woven indentation (sorry got carried away). I was horrified trying to fluff it (painful), and I even blew into my thumb hoping that would inflate the area. Neither worked but luckily after my shower it was coming around. I have to say the best thing was after all was said and done the girls were neighbors again. Laverne and Shirley were bunking side by side. Wonder twins can now activate their powers. Thelma is now driving with Louise right next to her…All right I’m done that could go on forever.

No comments: