Tuesday, January 09, 2007

1-9-07

Let me start by saying, Damn you Tostitos with a hint of lime, making yourself so irresistible that I ate you late at night, your salty tartness created a virtual assembly line right into my mouth. This (of course) caused me to be in the bathroom last night and have weird dreams. I think you should have a warning label… May cause insomnia, irritable bowel, and nightmares… but feel free to eat the whole bag (loser)! In the first part of my dream it started with all my teeth breaking and pieces falling out till there was basically nothing left (shut up all you who may say that’s vain… everybody wants their own teeth, take a poll!) The second part of my dream got more bizarre, I was in the bathroom, going to the bathroom, and people kept coming in and trying to talk to me. I kept trying to close the door but someone else would push it open. Then my sister- in- law pushed it open and she had brought Will Ferrell with her…? I know that sounds odd but even stranger she doesn’t even like Will (I do, I think you’re marvelous… call me). So why am I having some subconscious thought that I want her to like Will? This is my great desire? What about finding a bus load of money or ending world hunger or keeping my teeth… My sister- in- law liking Will Ferrell movies, that’s what I get?? Tostitos… I blame you…I’ve contacted a high powered food attorney as we speak… shame on you, you have robbed me of my sleep and my dreams…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will defend myself here by saying that I have NEVER said I didn't like WIll Ferrell!!!! I own Elf, for cry eye. I watched "Bewitched", damnit - ALL OF BEWITCHED. And I brought one bag of Tostitos with a hint of lime. Your husband ran out and got a whole new bag before you ever got home because your daughter and I were eating them (with a great deal of relish, I might add) and never felt any ill effects. So there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! All I can say is, don't lose your teeth! My father is semi-obsessed with teeth, and I'm sure I would never hear the end of it if he had to spend every family reuinion staring, transfixed, into the gaping, squishy holes that once held such meat-chewing promise!
I'm working on the report even now...