Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mucho dinero

It has come to my attention that there is money to be made out there and I have a few ideas. Firstly 14 million for baby pictures?! I have many baby pictures and let me say they are adorable. I definitely will not charge much money and I am willing to part with them. I also have thought ok so maybe no one want to see “my” baby pictures how about if I say they’re of some one else… see where I’m going. Now I had dark curly hair I’m thinking I need to jump on the Jonas Brothers wagon, whose gonna know? They all have dark curly hair, I’m in. I know I'm a girl but who will know and they're pretty anyway. Girls will pay to have a one of a kind snapshot from their youth… Cha-ching. Secondly the rumor was going around that they would pay Brett Farve 20 million not to play football, hello I’m right here I’ll stay away for a fraction of that or I could promote football. Perhaps bring the numbers up by having a spokesperson for an untapped moms market. NFL you feel me? You get me some jerseys, some cash, a pimped out Escalade, and I’ll do the rest. Help me help you… See "Jerry Maguire" reference...a sports movie... got a million of 'em...ya'll need me

No comments: