Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Call my people...

Now that Michael Phelps is the Gold medal champ it’s time for the endorsements to roll in.
**Drinking to much pool water? Got swimmers toot? GAS-X will insure no more embarrassing water bubbles.
**Michael Phelps has been around the world, our filet o’fish is composed of fish found around the world! Two legendary swimmers coming together at McDonalds.
**Keep that swimmers body smooth and hairless with our new improved vitamin enriched Nair!
This guy will make millions I can see his agent going at it now “Now longer will people ask for a Phillips head screwdriver, from now on it’s the Phelps!” “Who’s MJ, its MP baby!”
Now for poor women’s gymnastics, disastrous, mistakes of epic proportions, one of my faves that’s the best she can do, those commentators have the thesaurus handy at every turn. Basically another tear the girls apart on national TV extravaganza, “Ah how will she face her teammates after that…Put this one on suicide watch tonight I mean really…her coach is whispering in her ear, if this was anywhere else we’d have you put down after you walk off the mat…” I know I’m such a girl, such a non athletic girl, I never had the desire to crush, rip, tear, or smash anyone’s face, leg , or whatever else is on the body. Go gold or go home…

No comments: