Friday, March 22, 2013

Staff of Life

My sister is on an app called My Fitness Pal. On this app you can record what you eat, when you exercise and it will keep track of your personal calories. I thought why not, I will download and watch what I eat too. You enter in your person stuff like height, weight, goals, and etc. And it gives you the number of calories you should have per day- pretty easy. So I enter what I eat and it breaks it down into what I have left, calorie wise and it also puts what I've eaten into a into a pie chart (mmmm pie). So basically I discover that all I eat is carbs and fat. Well I don't want to know that! I tell my sister this sucks. I will starve if I take out those out of my daily food intake they are my primary food groups. She says, "they all tell us not to eat carbs", I say, " 'they' are angry angry dead people invading blissful living peoples bodies and trying to make us suffer as much as they did!" Mean irritable ghosts are just people who suffered without 'happy food'. My theory. A&E or Sci-Fi (whichever channel) can have 'Ghost Hunters' just lay out some warm crusty on the outside soft on the inside bread and put it in haunted houses and boom problems solved. Your welcome. Sorry, I'm just pissy because I haven't had enough organic compounds composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, Thank you dictionary.com...

No comments: