Monday, March 11, 2013

In a Flash

I have to share! The working out is finally paying off! I got up and had a huge breakfast, I mean BIG. Eggs, French toast, bacon, some hash browns, I was wobbling full. Later I went to the movies and got the barrel of popcorn and gallon of pop and of course I had to pee during the movie! I hate that, I pay $2,000 for the show and snacks I don't want to miss anything, sucky or not.  And it wasn't sucky, it was 'Silver Linings Playbook' which I totally recommend. So I  ran to the bathroom, I was literally running. Only knocking down two small children, tripping myself once, and embarrassing myself ... Ok joking on two of those last three items!! But I ran to the loo (fancy toilet word) and ran back to my seat with all that crap in my gut, no heaving breathing, and I didn't puke! I know you are all amazed, now if I could just look like one of those female Olympic volleyball players, maybe if I cut back on the big breakfasts and popcorn? Ha- ha hahaha...no...

No comments: