Sunday, October 24, 2010

Candy Commotion

My recent bout with the flu left me about 10 pounds lighter. In bed for four days, insides cleaned out, dehydrated and weepy (no tears hence the lack of fluids part, so whiny might be a better word), a stinky mess, but many would say, "guess who can fit into her skinny jeans!" Not to be picky but the older you get you can lose the weight, but the skin's still there... another story for another time. Anyway what has shocked me and left me wrecked is my inability to digest once staple in my diet... Chocolate! WTF!... means 'why the face' (sure). My daily routine has been disrupted. My M&M's, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, and even brown... denied!! Snickers, 3 Musketeer's, 100 grand... denied, denied, denied! Why!? I pray to Willy Wonka to answer me! Mr. Hershey hear my pleas, why am I rebuffed my fifth food group? I suppose I have kept the weight off but it's not like I'm going to the prom or working for the cover of Sports Illustrated (hahahahahaha, I think I peed a little, hahahaha). I will be making an appointment with Jacques Torres (Master Chocolatier) so he can analyze my chocolate chips, chunks, cookies, cakes, whatever it takes to bring the sweet back to my belly.

No comments: