Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is it too late for me...?

I know ya'll have missed my posts but I've had no creative juice... none. Life happenings have clogged my artery, laid a tree in my road, a rock in my roller rink, a blockage in my bowel... ok that's enough you get my drift. So I turn to meditation. First and foremost you just need a space and semi quietness. Next is sitting in silence. Of course I have been tested in both these areas as jackhammer work and my brain fight against me. The neighbor literally has had a jackhammer ripping up everything and my cranium holds a professional Chinese ping pong match 18/7 (I think they take somewhat of a break while I sleep). So as I try to sit in stillness searching for the peace and happiness we all desire, I realize that my karma will not allow my tranquility. So now I turn my focus to cleaning my karmic cloth, disposing of my karmic crumbs, painting my karmic wall, flushing my karmic do-do... ok you get my drift. I have been reading and googling all the tricks of reflection, contemplation, introspection, self-examination... I do get carried away. I have more work to accomplish, achieve, fulfill, produce... ugh really... before I find ????, who knows...

No comments: