Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween hauntings

So believe it or not but I did not scarf down a surplus of candy Friday night. I thought I would pile in the pizza instead, hopefully preventing the uncontrollable desire for the bite size yummies. Of course this still had the same effect as if I ate the candy, crap is crap. It’s a pleasurable diet plan, gorge and within an hour it will all come out one end or the other. I’m an unintentional bulimic, I’m irritable bowel on steroids, and as tiny gnomes punched my delicate tummy I swore to the heavens (as I do each time) that I will change my eclectic eating habits… and leave better reading materials in the bathroom, it sucks to be stuck in there for hours reading shampoo bottles and toothpaste labels. As I write this all I can think of is Kit Kat’s and peanut M&M’s… what is it they say you forget the pain of child birth and self induced stomach strains (also known as S.I.S.S), whatever gets me through…

No comments: