Friday, September 12, 2008

My week

Thou shall not kill... cleaning the fish tank has me breaking this commandment.

Maiden name... much laughter after sharing this information may have me continue down the sinners path, hey I've already killed innocent fishies.

Hoary (hor-ee)... Word of the day, definition- gray or white with age. Ouch maybe I won't touch this...

Heightened alert... four year old takes a poke at me every chance he gets, he'll be the youngest kid ever to attend mammogram school.

Laundry blues... cool weather has brought out the mass quantities of clothing, so begins my accidental weightlifting program, where again I train daily with lifting and stair work.

And finally- Dainty derriere... where I will be getting big bucks from Saving Abel for using my picture without permission. Can't a girl have a couple of cosmos with a guy named Zeus from Tattoo Island without any problemas... YouTube 18 days.

No comments: