Friday, September 26, 2008

2 hours and 15 minutes

Woken up at 6am by 4 year old telling me something, not sure what. He rambled on, I nodded multiple times, then he went back to his room.
6:13am waking my teenager asking if he’s getting up for school, he nodded multiple times
6:22am potty break and a recheck on again sleeping teenager
6:35am can’t doze because sleeping teen still asleep back up to try again.
6:50am finally hear shower start for teen so I close my eyes.
7:02am alarm goes off, hit snooze
7:04am alarm again @#$^, hit snooze
7:15am teenager comes to me to request a ride because he is now going to be late, I begin to speak in another language not of this world but universal to all children…dad gives him a ride
7:19am alarm again…there really is no point to snooze button
7:22am 9year old daughter dresses, I request a combing of hair and ponytail which turns to a murderous cry and I’m making her look bald!
7:40am debating over breakfast choices
7:41am Angry 4 year old wants to plug in electric pencil sharpener and I have not aided him with swiftness (sad I don't even bother to know what he needs with a electric pencil sharpener I just assist)
7:52am I am being critiqued on my sandwich making skills by the 9 year old
7:55am pausing... then checking on both cats with pencil sharpener plugged in and all, good both sleeping
8am now 4 year old wants food that I offered earlier but was pooh-poohed aside due to anger issues from before
8:07am preparing water bottle that is needed for school today for 9 year old that I dropped the ball on by waiting too long to do and I should know that school clocks are two minutes fast and now I’ve ruined everything and so on…
8:15am off to school, but concerned because 4 year old is hiding and screaming don’t look at him…Ahhh and no shower yet.
Signed,
Wrecked

No comments: