Friday, January 07, 2011

Intestine Stains

FWD:FWD:FWD: Anthrax poison in Tide detergent packs coming thru the mail do not open or use. 7 people dead already. Please pass this on. IT WAS ON CNN.- This is what I received from my sister at 7am. First I know she has gotten this from someone else, hence the FWD, FWD, and FWD. Second I know it is not scary enough because where are the exclamation points. But thirdly I believe she believes since she is scared of flying insects and forwarded news reports, so I did check authenticity before I text back (it's a hoax- I know all of you were on pins and needles). So my turn I text back to her; FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD: (Four forwards scary right?) This just in!! (exclamation points, effective right?)Tide w/ Anthrax works better on tough stains such as brain matter, melted human parts, and bile filled vomit than any other leading brands of detergent! This was on OWN! ( New network, Oprah, I'm cutting edge right!) Maybe I should get into this Urban Legends biz...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such mad skillz! That is too funny! Now how do we monetize the funny part of your brain?!?!