Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Those are love handles

I was planning on walking right past the Entenmanns Soft’ee doughnuts at the grocery store today. But as I went by, perhaps a wee bit too slow, I slightly turned to look. So of course I saw the sign “Buy one get one free”. Well that would be pure stupidity to pass that by I mean what are the chances of winning the lottery…slim to none so I had to reward myself with some sort of prize. I get up to the register and the cashier says “Oh I have to get those too” this reaffirmed my decision, I am so wise. She said but there are only three people in her family I reassured her and said that’s eight each you can only hope someone fills up sooner and you can get more. She tried to tell me that it’s too many I said I was confused by her statement and I believe my math is accurate. Then she started saying maybe she’ll give some to her parents and so forth, at that point I new she had lost her mind…sharing donuts! I had to eat some in the car just to calm down…

No comments: